hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ranting.... Bad or Good?

I have noticed I have been ranting a bit. I just finsihed responding to a mutual friends blog and my comment was a rant. I did warn her when she called and told me about the blog. I have found ranting through writing can almost be as self satisfying as ranting in person. I try very hard not to rant in person, to keep a level head and think before speaking. That is what I was tought. Most of the time when I rant in person it is not to the person the rant is about. It is usually with one of my friends over the whole situation. Ranting in wortong tales away some of the reaction to the words but you still say what needs to be done. So is is good or bad to rant in person or wirting. Which is better? I think I will try a bit of both..ha ha ha. Hope everyone has a good day. Keep on writing.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    I think ranting is ok...in moderation. It helps release some stress and sometimes makes you feel better. Use caution though as too much makes ya look like a whiner ;)

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Mindtwister-- I hope I am not a whiner. They remind me of the women from Chicago. Whiny ass voices...lol.

    Serenity-- Sounds like your good friend from KY has some experience in pillow therapy..lol. Non-judgemental is always the best. Just like you.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    I love blog ranting! I think that it is a way to get out what you want to say, you can make it witty, funny, mean or just be a smart a** and for a lot of people it makes them feel better. I too try not to rant too much. I fear that my blog has taking a rather depressing theme as of late. Oh well better days are ahead I am sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home