hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Disgusted.....

It is Sunday evening and I am once again visiting my parents. Using thier computer to blog. Normally I do this at work during my luch or down time, but I have not been to work for a while . It wasn't until I had to stay at home during the day that i noticed daytime TV is in dire straights. It sucks. Why am I not at work? No I did not get fired, nor did I quit. I have been ill recently. Valentine's Day I was hit with abdominal pain, cramping, nausea, vomiting. I am sure you get the picture. I did go see my doctor the next day and he thought it was just a "bug" going around. It never went away. I did try to make it back to work that next Monday, but without the medication for pain and nausea, I was miserable. I went back to the doctor the next day and he put me off work. I feel like a pin coushin from the labs an di due up for an ultrasound and CT scan of my abdomen on Tuesday. The vomiting has slowed down , thank goodness, but the nausea and pain persist. Since i am not working that also means I am not getting paid. This brought about a unreal amount of stress. Who today can go 3 weeks without a paycheck? Not many without being in finacial straights. Thank goodness there are people in my life that are able to lend a hand when one needs it most. For those I am extremely thankful. I will be ok. During one of my many visits to my parents home this week while I have been off from work I was given some rather disturbing news. Ok not disturbing, disgusting.

I have an old friend from childhood that I do not speak with anymore. As we grew up she grew into a person I really did not want in my life. She is uncapable of telling the truth and lies to anyone for the sake of the almighty dollar. She borrowed monet from her family, my family, other friends, and myself. She has yet to pay me back or my family back the money she owes. I am not petty enough to ruin a lifelong friendship over a few dollars. It is not that reason I do not speak with her. It is the lies. This is not what disgusts me. This person is now accsuing her one of her own family memebers of a horrible, unspeakable act. Something that would make me furious if true. Knowing the situation that the family memeber is in and her past, I do not believe her for one moment. I feel sorry for her family and am disgusted to the point of nausea at her complete disreguard for anyone other than herself. May God save her soul, for no one else here will. I am prepared to speak on her family memebers behalf if necessary. Please keep them in your prayers and thoughts.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    Tag...you're it!

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    I am praying that the medical issues aren't anything too serious and as far as the friend....I too know her and don't believe what she is saying. Some people will do ANYTHING for the almighty dollar!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Thanks everyone for responding.

    Countrymusicfan- Thanks. I hope I can get back to work soon as well. I am sooo bored.

    Mindtwister--What?

    Redneckgirl--- I hear ya girl. Just have to have hope things will work out in the end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home