hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Lies Lies Lies and More Lies

Ok I know I said I was going to try and be more positive but I just have to get this out. Anger . I am tired of bottling up all my anger. Today just took the cake. I am done with it all. I am done done done done done done done done done DONE!!!! For those of you not up on my current situation, I have been seeing a man for some time that my friends do not like and my family does not like. It seems the only one that really likes him is me. Right now I don't even like him. I do love him but I do not like him at all right now. He has issues. Major issues. Issues I can not even begin to fix. Then there are the lies.

I am not a stupid person. Yes I know he has lied to me. Yes I have forgiven him. Now he lied to me for the last time. He lied to me during a time when he knew I was hurting finacially about something that was just going to make my situation even worse than it already is. It was the straw that broke the camels back. I can not tolerate this life anymore. It has to stop. He has to go. Right now I am MAD MAD MAD. Tomorrow I will still be MAD , but eventually I am going to be hurt. I am tired of the lies, I am tired of his making me feel guilty, I am of the fear, I am just tired. I am no longer going to give my self to those who don't appreciate it. I am no longer going to be a doormat for those who think they can walk on me. I am no longer going to give anything to anyone that I have not given to and have given back. I am not anyones fool and will not be treated as such. God help those who think otherwise. A new day is coming and a brand new year. Positivity mixed with spunk. I hope you can handle it.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    You go girl!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you......I know this is difficult and I know that this is going to hurt.....but you can do it. You are a very strong woman.....stronger than he knows! I am here for you.....if you need me! I love you girl!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    you go girl....I think maybe you finally found the straw that broke the camels back.

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Thanks everyone for your support. Finding yourself is hard to do and hurting yourself and someone you love is even harder. I know with time it gets better. I also know I have a great group of friends and family to be there for me. Thanks so much guys. God bless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home