hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

How to be Wondermus

I have recently taken a hard look at myself. I have been very depressed lately for a multitude of reasons and my outlook on life has been bleak, to say the least. I have decided to try and be more positive. Instead of looking at the glass as half empty try looking at it as half full. To do this I must get one last bout of negativity out. Like a negativity cleansing. I am about to rant... If I offend I am sorry, these are just general rants without a focus on one individual. I just need to get somethings out. Then I can focus on positivity.

First. I am fat. If you don't like it don't look at me. Most of the time you are not a supermodel yourself. I have a mirror, I know what I look like, and yes just because I am fat does not mean do not need to eat regular meals just like everyone else. Stop fucking staring at me.

Second. Are you perfect? Have you ever made a mistake? Unless your name is God or Jesus Christ I am guessing you have. Stop acting like when someone else makes a mistake it is soooooo horrible. I bet if you look back, you have some doosies. Don't throw mine in my face and I promise I will try not to throw yours back in your face. It hurts peoples feelings when that happens, but are you so self absorbed that you are unable to figure that out.

Third. Guilt is not something that should be used as a weapon. Making someone feel guilty for a decision they have made is wrong. Maybe that person feels guilty enough without having someone else try and make them feel worse about it. Trust me I can guilt trip people with the best of them. Shall I give it a go?

Fourth. Love is not something that can be turned on and off like a light switch. It can fade , it can change but most normal people can not just make it disappear in the blink of an eye. So just because you can do it does not mean most people can. It is hard and it hurts to loose anyone you love and mixed with guilt and mistakes can compound the hurt. You first have to fall in love to know how it feels, unless you are uncapable of the feeling. Good luck.

Ok I think I am done with my rant. Now on to being positive. I love the people in my life. They try so very hard to be there for me adn I do appreciate them more than they will ever know. Although my family drives me nuts, I would not trade any of them for the world. They have helped make me who I am. Thanks to all those people in my life. The new year is coming and maybe a brand new outlook. Love you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    well i hope that made you feel better.......and good luck with the positivity thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home