hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happy Hump Day

Well, it's Wednesday and we have made it half way through the week. What a week it has been! Happy hump day to all those out there. It boggles my mind to think next week is Thanksgiving. Where did the year go?
That brings me to the subject of time. I have begun to wonder if I am wasting time. Somedays it seems like I don't have enough of it. When I get a few minutes and take time to be lazy or read a book or watch tv, I feel like I am wasting my day. I should be doing something productive like clean my house, my car, doing something good for someone else. I am aware we all need a break and to take a moment to do something for ourselves, but when does it cross from a moment for yourself to wasting your time? One hour? Two?
Today I seem to be thinking more of time than normal. We use the word everyday and yet forget how powerful it is. What time will you be here? What time do you work or get off? Time is money. I can give you my time. Are you doing time? Are you wasting time?
As I get older I can some times hear my biological clock tic away. Am I running out of time? I am not married and have no children. I do want a family. I just want to find the right mate first. It is not my top priority right now but the thought that I may run out of time for those things. I hope not.
Well however you chooose to spend your time to day I hope you find it worth while. Hope you have a Happy Hump Day!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    Happy Hump Day to you! Don't worry about time....I am sure you will have time to do all the things that you want to in life!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    You are very upbeat redneckgirl. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home