hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Hi . My Name Is....

Hi. My name is.... well my name really does not matter. I am fairly new to the blog scene. I know most people write about their day, their lives, or the lives of those they know. I like the ones who write about their thoughts. I think I am an average American female. Single and still looking for Mr. Right. That is a few entires in itself. I live alone in a modest neghborhood. I have a wonderful family and a few amazing friends. I have varied intrestes from sitting at home and reading a good book to traveling abroad. Although, I do not get to travel near as much as I would like. I have started on a journey to discover myself, this blog is part of that. I hope you take the time to stop by, comment as you would like. All comments are welcome. Maybe we can get to know me together.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    Good to see some new people reading and blogging. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm not really sure how helpful it was, as I'm still a bit confused about it myself, but I do thank you for letting me know it helped you out. Have fun with the blog, and feel free to keep in touch :)

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    Welcome to the blog scene!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Thanks redneckgirl and mindtwister.Please keep in touch.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Kansasgal2 said…

    yup to all the above!
    Self discovery is a life time job!
    if only .....
    if only....if only....
    something that always takes us back
    and never forward...
    keep looking forward!
    and keep BLOGGING!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home