hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Turkey Day

Hello to all those out there. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. May you be blessed with good friends, good food, and a family that doesn't drive you out of your mind. If the last is not possible, I suggest picking up a bottle of wine for the dinner. One for you and one for the rest of the clan...lol.

In other news it has been a very interesting period of time since my last blog. No I have not yet found myself. I did find out certain people in my life can be vicious when they think I have been hurt, I mean out for blood. In a way it is great. It means I have people who care a great deal about me. In another way it is not so great because you loose the ability to stand up for yourself if it is done too often. My mindset has not been the best lately and I thank those who have put up with me. It will get better eventually. I will be back to my old self or something like my old self.

Have you ever done something that could ruin your life as you know it? I have. Once it is done there is no turning back you just have to play the hand out. I am still trying to figure out if I bluff or if I fold. I will have to let you know once I have made upo my mind.

Well enough of the seroius stuff. Have a great TurkeyDay! I know I will try. I mean the next day is shopping. One of my fav's.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    Happy Turkey Day to you too.....as far as the family thing.....well you know them....I may need something stronger than wine...lol

    You'll be better than ever soon....don't worry.

    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home