hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dirty Little Secrets

I am beginning to find everyone has their own secrets. Things they keep to themselves and would rather not let other people in their life find out about. I have always had them and not found that abnormal. I know I should not find it strange that others have them as well. I currently have many secrets from various people. Some are known only to myself and will go to my grave with me ,others are only known to those involved.

What constitutes a good secret? Is it something embarassing? Something that would cause you conflict? Something that is illegal? I guess it can be all of the above. I know people who have them in all of the above categories, although they are not very proud of the last. Can a secret be good though? I know if it is a birhtday party or a present it has to remain hidden for a short amount of time and that can fall under the secret category and it is a good thing, but is that really a secret? I am not so sure. My idea of a secret is that if it comes out something negative will occur in some way. You know like a death bed confession.

I am rambling, I know about something very trivial. I have a friend who has a secret. Ok I know we all have them. I know this friends secret. Its me and one of my other friends. They are keping us a secret from their significant other to avoid conflict. I do understand why it would cause some issues and I am with that entirely. I just find it increasingly humerous that WE are somebodys dirty little secret. But as I said before we all have them, I am flattered I just happen to be someone elses. Love ya bunches.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    LMAO.....girl you crack me up....yes secrets can be good......even dirty little secrets can be good....very good sometimes...lol.

    Love ya!!!!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    Oh yeah...this is funny!

    I know some secrets can be good, like at least one of the ones I know, and you both know it too...lol.

    I'm assuming that I know this secret you speak of, and I'm sure if I'm wrong, you'll at least let me know I'm wrong....lol.

    I'll be seeing you soon ;)

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    redneck girl you crack me up!!! love ya right back!!!

    Mindtwister-- you try to read waaayyy too much into stuff , chill out man. This is not about you.

    Serenity-- you haven't called girl, you are loosing ground in the gossip..lol. No this is not one of the instances of none of their business for a change, can you believe it? Love you bunches. Misss you much. Give me a call we will catch up. You are my wise guru.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home