hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

How to Think positive for Dummies

I am trying to start my new year with a more positive out look. I wouldn't say I have been the kind of person who always looks at things in a negative light, but I have been more negative than I prefer to be. I just wish their was an instruction manual, you know How to Think Positive for Dummies. They make them for everything else. Why not this? Well ok , the whole concept of How to... for Dummies isn't a very positive title. I guess it would be what you would call an oxymoron. Anyway, if there was such a book I do have some suggestions on chapters. The suggestions are strictly because these are the things I find myself having difficulty with on the staying positive track. It's kind of like AA. You have to stay on the wagon, but if you fall off you have to get right back on.

Chapter 1- Admitting you have a problem ( keep it to yourself, everyone else may think your a little nuts)
Chapter 2- How to handle stress from positively people for dummies
Chapter 3- How to handle stress from outside sources positively for dummies aka work, finances
Chapter 4- How to handle stress from people positively for dummies when chapter 2 does not work
Chapter 5- How to tell people to kiss your ass positively for dummies
Chapter 6- How to love yourself for handling the stress from people , outside sources, telling ones to kiss your ass positively and telling yourself you are no longer a Dummie.


I am not sure how well it would sell, but you never know. I am thinking millions. Now isn't that positive?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    I am making a list to give it out as gifts. :-)

    Love Ya!

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Great I will start production. My new enterprise. Although I think there may be some copyright infringement issues..lol. So who gets copies my dear?

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    I'll have to tell you that in person.....lol

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    LOL...now this is informative. I don't know how positive I am, but I like to try to be. I'm hoping I won't be the recipient of one of those gifts...lol ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home