hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Can You Be Too Far Gone????

Anyone who has read my blog for any amount of time will notice I have tried to be more positive this year in my thinking. I was hoping the positive approach to life and all it has to offer would somehow make things more pleasant in the grand scheme of my world. I will say I am not always a pessimistic person but I do hug the grey line between positive and negative thinking normally. Let's just say the positive thinking is not working. Not only are things not looking better, they somehow seem to be going further downhill. I am not sure how to stop the landslide. With things continuing to pile up it leaves me to wonder.... Can you be too far gone?

I know I may have blogged previously about some of my financial difficulty. I am employed full time as a nurse. I have no objection to work. Most of my adult life I have held 2 jobs, a full time job and a part time job. Heck at one point I had 3 jobs. I made some mistakes and now I am somewhat in a bind because of those mistakes. Ok not somewhat in a bind, I am in a crisis. I have borrowed, shuffled, and tap danced to try and keep myself afloat. There is nothing left to shuffle. I can no longer tap dance. Does anyone have any suggestions? Not all of my current situation is due to my mistakes though. I have been off from work for the last 3 weeks due to a medical problem. Hence, the second step to my downhill slide.

As I said in my last blog I became very ill around Valentine's Day. The severe abdominal pain and nausea has not went away. The only thing that works are the meds and they put me to sleep. I went to the doctor today and he is sending me to a surgeon. Not because he found something but because he doesn't know. Oh and to top it off, he will not clear me to go back to work until the surgeon is done with me. No income and the bills keep coming.

I am due to start work with a new company April 1. My company lost our contract and I am following it to the new provider. That is if my doctor will release me in time. I am hanging in limbo.

I am tired of being sick, I am tired of struggling, I need a break. I need something positive. I am afraid I am too far gone. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    Have patience in the tings you can control, and try not to sweat the things you can't so bad. The stress just makes it even worse.

    As far as the doctor goes, suggest to him that you have to work, and that even though you aren't well, you really have no other options. Unless he wants to pay the bills for you ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home