hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Fear

I know I said my next blog was going to be about the party for my mom, but I thought a change of subject was in order. I will start with the party though. It is becoming a monster. My dad has an idea of what he wants and I had my idea. I wanted to do a pretty party, with roses and my moms favorite color. My dad wants a black "Over the Hill" party. Since he is paying for it I am doing as he wishes. I just wish he would tell me all at once what he would like for the thing not after I start making plans then I have to change them. The cake is the new issue. The woman who usually bakes the cakes for our parties is going to be out of town that weekend. This has left me scouring the city for something I like. I was going to do the Wal-Mar, Kroger, Meijer route but my dad was thinking bakeries and cake sampling. We are working on it. Not much time left but it will get done. Onto my next subject. Fear.

Have you ever been truly afraid? I know most people like scary movies, haunted houses and things of that nature to frighten them for entertainment purposes. I am talking about being scared by life, someone or something that is real. The movies and such we know are fiction and although it is frightening in the back of our minds we understand it is not real. I have my fear like everyone else. Fear of failure, rejection, snakes,you know the normal stuff. Right now I am beyond scared. I am lost. I know many have no idea what I am talking about. It is one of those things that you keep to yourself and do not share. I am lost and I am afraid for the most precious gift any of us can have. Life.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    I know you probably don't want, and probably will brush it off, but I am your friend, so I will give my opinion for what it is worth to you. I have a feeling I know what you are talking about. I say that you should face the fear....I know it isn't easy, but what will happen if you let fear take over....nothing. Will your situation change if you give in, or will it put you in danger of becoming more afraid. I know it isn't easy as it sounds...believe me, I have been there on more than one occasion, and if you want, I can still describe every single thing from each occasion like it happened yesterday. I can also tell you what happened when I faced those demons, and conquered my fear. I know it isn't easy, but can you truly conquer it by letting it be as it is?

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    Not much to say I think mindtwister and serenity said it very well. You know that I am here for you if you need me......but I have a feeling that this situation will be taken care of soon. I love you and will always be here!

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Thanks everyone for your comments.

    Serentity welcome to the blog scene. I will visit your site.

    beckylyn- I have forgotten how many of theese I have planned. many you are correct. I am pretty good at it. maybe I missed my calling and should have been a party planner...lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home