hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Toilet Paper

My blogs as of late have been a bit serious. Well not this one. I am blogging about toilet paper. When I was younger and lived with my parents I never really thought about it. It was there when I needed it. Then I got rid of it. Now it is HUGE, especialy when you don't have any. I really never noticed how much of the stuff I actually go through. When purchasing it the decisions are nerve wrecking. I stand in the isle at Wal- Mart looking at the selections. Do you get single roll, double roll, triple roll, the kind with aloe, 1 ply, two ply,quilted? Its is awful and expensive if you get the good stuff-- Charmin (my favorite). I am also having issues with public restrooms and their toilet paper. It feels like sand paper and you have to use 1,000 sheets to make sure things get done properly. I thought I was the only one with this issue until I watched a comedy special last week. It was Ellen's new special and it was soooooo funny. She hit on the topic of public restrooms and toilet paper. If you get a chance to watch I highly recommend it. I once dated a man that seemed to hate to purchase the stuff. Everytime I went to his home there was very little or none at all. I had to resort to napkins from fast food restaurants. Now let a corner of one of those get you in the right place and we are talking paper cut from hell. YIPES!!! Sometimes he was nice and brought a bit home from work (public restroom TP). I just got to where when I went out I bought some. On the other hand my mother thinks we are going to have a toilet paper famine in the near future. There are 2 people who live in their house and she buys the 36 double rolls. I know you get it a bit cheaper that way, but there is a limit on how much 2 people really need to purchase at one time...lol. Well to all those out there I hope your TP shopping experiences go well and you never have to suffer a pussy papercut. Love ya.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    I think that 1 ply TP should be outlawed.....I didn't even think they made it anymore....until we went to chicago and stopped at the rest stop in Indiana....it was so thin you could see through it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home