hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Sick and the Party

Have you ever noticed when you are sick people tend to blow it off. They may ask "whats wrong", but once you have listed the ailments or disease you get the proverbial "oh" or "well I hope you feel better". Then they expext you to act and behave as you normally do when you are well. I am not saying everyone should act like your mom did when you were sick and 3, but they should expect a slow down, a change of moods and decreased intrest in outside goings on. Is a little common courtesy for the ill too much to ask? Don't get flustered when they snap, refuse to do something or go somewhere. Hey be a pal. Tell them to get some rest so they can get better, improve their mood and their desire to kick up their heels.


As everyone knows I have been very busy trying to plan a surprise party for my mom. It became a bit more complicated this week when I came down with the creepy crud. It took away my voice as well as any iota of energy I may have had. My friends have been running around with me to get ready and I appreciate all their help. One in particular is off work today and doing last minute shopping while the rest of us work. Thank goodness. It is coming together fairly well I just regret that I had to stop the party train for antibiotics and Nyquil..lol. Since the train is full steam ahead I hope the combinations of pharmacuticals keep me on board. I would sure hate to fall off..lol. I like nothing better than a good party and the one me adn my friends throw are great. Hey why wouldn't they be... food, music, drink ( yep even a little alcohol) and your best buds make for and excellent evening if I must say. I will have to let everyone know how it goes. For those who have assisted Thanks. Hugs and Kisses.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    No beckylyn I am not mad about that. If anything I really didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to cuddle up under the covers and die!

    Yes serenity it was very busy for the party. Thanks for the advice

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    Yeah being sick sucks......and having the party on top of it really makes it hard. I am glad you are feeling a little better now.....outside the allergies which comes with the location.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home