hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Redneck Bar Weekend

If you have looked at Redneckgirl or Mindtwister's Blog you know we all went to the local Redneck bar for some kareokee. If you have not read their accounts of the weekend please do so. Redneck girl has some great pics. Some friends of ours came down from Chicago. Mr B kept us all entertained Friday night. He had been partying longer than Redneckgirl, Country Music fan and Mustagscarlett. I think when he log rolled across the dance floor over and over I was going wet myself. Saturday after my dog peed on Mindtwster and we got his clothes changed, and picked up Mustangscarlett we went back to the bar. Country Music fan ended up stranded and I drove (sans glasses) to get him. We hooked up with some old friends of ours that recently got married ( see post on Redneck wedding). Much fun was had by all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home