hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Work, Kareokee and Seizures

I thought I would give everyone an update before I was informed I need to blog. Work has been crazy for the last few weeks. Many changes then changing right back to the old way. Sometimes I want to say, " I only have so much brain function for retention of information. If you continue to clog it up with useless nonsense then I will not be able to retain the information you would like to continue to use." I haven't said it, but it has been right the on the tip of my tongue. We fell further behind and the workload was stacking up. Since they went back to the old way of doing things we are catching up, slowly but surely. I have been putting in 50-60 hour work weeks. It does make for one tired puppy. Enough about work. It is boring.

I am not sure how many of you read Redneck Girls blog, but she did mention we went out Saturday night. It was the first night I have been out since June and I was long overdue. Dinner and kareokee. I was the DD. At dinner the waiter proceeded to sit down and have a nice long chat about his childs mother ( not sure if he was with her or not), I am not sure he knew if he was with her, his drug habit, the sorry management of the establishment we were dining at, and his tattoo. Hey I just asked what he did to his neck to require a band aid. I'm a nurse, its in my nature. I may thing twice before asking again. We were there for over 2 hours. This guy had more baggage than Paris Hilton on a month long vacation.

After we left the restaurant we hit a little whole in the wall bar for kareokee. This used to be one of our favorite places to hang out. It has lost some of its appeal. Our favorite DJ quit and the one that replaced him is ok but just not as personable. Also my favorite bar tenders have left and been replaced with something not so great. I wanted to give the woman a chance so I sat back for a few minutes when we first got there and watched. She was Johnny-on-the-spot when it came to fufilling the drink orders of the male population but the women had to work to get noticed and served. Not very good for business the nights me and my friends come in. Between the 4 of us we can drop a good deal of cash on alcohol, especially since we like to shoot tequila. Second her attire screamed "white trash". I am not always the best dressed or even the most sophisticated person, but nothing like this. Picture-- Female , early to mid 40's, bleach blond hair with her dark roots somewhat prominent. I would say she was a size 14-16. Cut off blue jeans into short daisy duke shorts with a camel toe that went from here to Egypt. Lets just say I was afraid I was going to see pussy lips coming out the side of the shorts. Yipes!!!!!! Anyway we sang some kareokee. My best friend got hit on and we called it a night. Not too bad for a night out.

I think I will make a separate post for the seizures....... to be continued

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    ooooh the camel toe was baaaaad, very baaaaad.....lol but the shot she poured me was freakin' huge so I can't complain too much. I forgot to put in my blog about sat. that I also got hit on by a couple.... lol.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger CindyCinlou said…

    Sounds like a pretty funny night. The waiter thing is priceless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home