hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Coming Together or Falling Apart

As everyone who reads my blog you know I have a group of friends that I am very close to. It is a very exciting time for one of them. She is pregnant. Due at the end of the year with her first baby. I am so excited for her and her husband. Also it gives me another one to spoil rotten. I am the perpetual Auntie. I love children and would like to have at least one someday. Right now is just not a good time. I wish her the best of luck and a healthy pregnancy and delivery.


It is getting closer to my birthday. I used to get so psyched up about going out with my friends and having a blast. I am not so psyched anymore. It seems like when we all get together someone has to have an issue. It may be me or one of the others. It has just gotten stressful. All I ever want is to have a good time. What is preventing a group of friends who used to get together and have a wonderful time from continuing to do so? Now I just get all eikey about it. I hate conflict and try to avoid it whenever possible. No one has mentioned doing anything this year. Maybe they feel the same. So this year instead of coming together as we always do, maybe this will be the beginning of the falling apart. I sincerely hope not.


Ok. I am going to vent again. Derby sucked! Yes I am aware I have already said it, but it is worth saying again. Derby really sucked!!!!!! Apparently I have terrible judgment in people, especially men. I sent an e mail to a person I thought was a friend. I expected an answer of some kind. It could have been a call , a return e mail. I am not picky. Did I get either? NO. I guess I put more stock in our friendship than he did. OK I had better stop before I go on a tirade. Yes I know some of you love to hear my tirades, but others do not.

I have recently started e mailing an old high school chum. He sent me an e mail via work address. Seems like we work for the same company and he saw me enter the building this week. It has been nice catching up. I have known him forever, since kindergarten. It really is a small world.

I hope your day is full of happiness, joy and laughter.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Thanks Beckylyn. I will turn 30 very soon though.

    Serenity-- I miss you girl! Are you ever going to blog again? Thanks for the encouragement. I wish you were here to party hearty with us. Call me!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    I am sure we will have a wondermus time on your b-day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home