hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

One topic, Two topic, Three ......

I really do not have one specific topic I am going to foucs on for this blog. I guess I should just call this Random Thoughts Day. Over the last week I have spent most of my time cleaning my house, spending time with my family and catching up with a few friends I do not get to see all the time. Have I mentioned how much I hate to clean? I don't know anyone who thinks it is great fun, but I had to clean my house last weekend. I had a little help. Thanks guys. We even cleaned out the attic and the carpets. It was a job. Anyone who knows me would say over the last year if you come into my home chances were there would be clean clothes folded or placed on the table in my kitchen. I rarely eat at the table sooooo..... Anyway, I do not mind doing laundry. The physical act of changing clothes over, putting them in the washer or dryer, separating them , and folding does not bother me. I hate to put them away. I avoid it all costs. I am not sure why. I just do. I am going to try and get better about it though.

Also I am looking forward to chaning rooms after Derby. I currently have the room upstairs but I am switching rooms with my room mate very soon. Yeah!!!! no more waling up and down steps to go potty whe he has locked himself in.

I have a friend coming to town for Derby. Everyone is so excited to see him. I am torn. I enjoy spending time with him and we get along very well. He just so happens to be my ex significant other. We are friends now. He has moved on. So have I. I guess there may still be some lingering issues I refuse to discuss with anyone. It still holds true at this point... I would rather have him in my life as my friend than not in my life at all. So as the day approaches, my friends become more and more excited I feel bad I am not quite as overenthused as them. To me yes we are friends and can spend quality time together but... anyway it must be those issues I refuse to discuss. I am looking forward to the events to come. FUN!!!! DERBY!!!!! let you know how my weekend goes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home