hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another Year Come and Gone

As most of you know last week was my birthday. I had a very busy week. Tuesday one of my friends took me to a new Chineese restaurant for dinner. It was very yummy! Wednesday night I spent the evening with my mom and dad. Only fitting to spend the day of my birth with the 2 people who created me. They took me out to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Also very yummy! Friday night my best friend and I went to dinner and out to The Redneck Bar. Saturday was my celebration with the girls. We had dinner at Bucca De Beppo then hit the bar. I proceded to get very drunk. I know I should be past the age where I get drunk for my birthday, but I do it so few times a year it seems as good of an excuse as any.....lol. As far as birthday's go it wasn't too bad. I am now 29, single, have no children and have never been married. I look back over the year that has come and gone and have to wonder....... Whats next?

I have always been the person who had a plan. A list of things to acomplish by a certain time was never far from my mind. Goal oriented to a fault. The past year has been limbo. I would like to say a little piece of my own personal hell. I have lost direction. I have no goal. I have no plan. I am lost. I still see the big picture. I eventually want to get married, have a child, live happily ever after. Who doesn't? I am just not sure those things are in the cards for me. If not i will have to live with that.

This year I have loved with everything in my being. Hurt and been hurt. Cried and laughed, sometimes at the same time. Loved ones have moved away or pulled away. It has been an interesting ride. I have learned some helpful lessons I would like to share.
1. Sometimes its none of my business.
2. Do not force it. It will just happen.
3. The greatest gifts have nothing to do with money.
4. Stick together or fall apart.

Life is like a box of chocolates........

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    I think that this year will be a new begining for you.....for us, lord knows we could both use it. I am always here....I love you unconditionally, you are family to me. My best advice is to focus on what you want out of the next year....where do you wanna be this time next year? And then eliminate from your life the things and unfortunately sometimes the people that are preventing you from reaching your goal. Lots of Love!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home