hard2 stop

I am a self motivated, independent female looking for answers. Aren't we all.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ewwwwww

As most of you know I have a very lovable bundle of energy named Habit. I am working on getting a picture posted so everyone can see her. She is a dog but one of the main sources of laughter in my life right now. I have to tell you about this past weekend. I was staying with my parents. They are in the middle of fixing their house since it was invaded by termites. I was sick. Since I was in the house trying to recover my parents took Habit outside and put her on a leash. She like to take off running so we have to make sure she is confined. My mom came into the house and here come habit running as fast as her little paws would carry her. Mom's reply was "Hey watch your dog for a while."

Habit is a very affectionate animal and loves to lick. She jumped on the couch and ran over to attack me. Then I smelled it. It was this horrible stench worse than soured milk or rotten eggs. It was her. I asked my mom what she had gotten into and my mom was clueless but caught a wiff of the smell and brought me some doggy shampoo. Habit doesn't mind a bath too much I have been giving her baths since she was 4 weeks old. The rest of the day went on without any major blunders.

The next day I was sitting on the couch when my mom came back into the house holding my squirming mutt at arms length proclaiming she had gotten into it again but mom had no idea what it was. I got up to give Habit yet another bath. While standing at the sink scrubbing her down my mom came back in and said she found the source of the problem. It turns out my beloved little bundle of energy is gross and in fact just an animal. She was playing with a dead and decaying mouse. To get the smell all over her she had to have been rolling all over the thing. I was so grossed out. Needless to say she got an extra scrubbing for that bath. EWWWWWW

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    LMAO!!!!

    Leave it to her to do something like that :)

    Maybe she just wanted you to give her a bath everyday....lol.

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger hard2stop said…

    Mindtwister: I wouldn't put it past her but I don't thinks she likes a bath that much..lol. Now if it was food.........

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger mindtwister said…

    well, we both know how she feels about food....lmao!!!

    You really should change her name to Hoover ;)

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to have a little talk with my God dog......no rodents!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home